The fact that the tour is called POM kills my excitement

zone

8 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

Yeah and its made for people outside USA. So most of them haven't seen POM show. So why are u so mad that it's the same show. I'm happy because I can't afford trip to Vegas and now maybe I would be able to see POM show live in England or France. 

:gobaby:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

It's not:snapney:it called Britney live

the lack of creativity suits her team tbh:byebitch:

when was the name announced?:lostney:

13 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

Yeah and its made for people outside USA. So most of them haven't seen POM show. So why are u so mad that it's the same show. I'm happy because I can't afford trip to Vegas and now maybe I would be able to see POM show live in England or France. 

Preach. I'm so happy she might bring the tour to South America. Can't wait to go insane with Work *****, Break The Ice, Breathe on Me and a lot of songs I haven't been able to see live. So happy right now!

As much as I love Britney I've seen the piece of me show enough online to not care about seeing it "live".  I'd also, tbh, rather spend my money on artists that are really singing live in concert. I don't mind spending money on Britney's CD's but just really don't care enough anymore to spend my hard earned money to watch her lipsync.  I don't care if it makes me a flop fan but I work too hard for my money and love too many other artists now so rate me down. I don't care.

2 hours ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

As much as I love Britney I've seen the piece of me show enough online to not care about seeing it "live".  I'd also, tbh, rather spend my money on artists that are really singing live in concert. I don't mind spending money on Britney's CD's but just really don't care enough anymore to spend my hard earned money to watch her lipsync.  I don't care if it makes me a flop fan but I work too hard for my money and love too many other artists now so rate me down. I don't care.

That's your fault if you overwatched the concert online. And I think any fan would die even to stand in front of her just for the fact of being able to be on the same place, see her face, feel her prescience. So, it sucks to be you right now. I'm sorry. 

17 hours ago, Million Billion said:

But it's going to be the POM show. I'm happy for those fans out of USA that can't afford a Vegas flight /stay just yo see her one night. I'm from Mexico and I can make it to Vegas easier than someone from London, Spain or Brazil. I haven't gone to her Vegas show because the first two years it wasn't that exciting but then by POM 2.0 when she started dancing again I wanted to go but I had some bills to pay. I hope I can go this fall or she comes to my country. (*prays in Spanish) :yesplease:

I mean, let's not complain for unnecessary things. We knew it was gonna be the Vegas show taken around the world, it's not surprising. It can be worse, not touring at all or making Oreo cookies commercials. :umwtf:

I'm with you man :cinderellaney:

Where are u from?

23 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

That's your fault if you overwatched the concert online. And I think any fan would die even to stand in front of her just for the fact of being able to be on the same place, see her face, feel her prescience. So, it sucks to be you right now. I'm sorry. 

Actually it doesn't suck to be me at all.  l have a wonderful life. lol I still get to buy Britney's albums but spend my money on artists that actually sing live. Winning!!

Archived