We all know which song needs to be performed in Israel

Sokka

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

Do you have receipts for this song's domination on Israeli radio? It sounds made-up

There used to be a source on wikipedia but it's gone. The other one is from the oldest german Britneypage. In it's news from 2005 it says, that it was removed from the charts after 4 months.

qtSA5de.jpg

After Britney has led the charts with her hit "And Then We Kiss" in Israel for almost four months, the singer was now dethroned. The song, which was held by airplay alone forever, is now done on the radio stations and even left the top 20.

@button

Can't post link because it will led to main page.

5 minutes ago, Sokka said:

There used to be a source on wikipedia but it's gone. The other one is from the oldest german Britneypage. In it's news from 2005 it says, that it was removed from the charts after 4 months.

15 weeks, so was the news posted in 2006? Since the song was released in October 31st 2005

2 minutes ago, button said:

15 weeks, so was the news posted in 2006? Since the song was released in October 31st 2005

The release of the album was on 22th of November and the news is from the 15th of May 2006 so it were 4 months. It charted mostly because of airplay.

15 minutes ago, Sokka said:

The release of the album was on 22th of November and the news is from the 15th of May 2006 so it were 4 months. It charted mostly because of airplay.

I found it

Nachdem Britney in Israel fast vier Monate lang die Charts mit ihrem Hit “And Then We Kiss“ angeführt hat, wurde die Sängerin nun entthront. Der Song, der sich allein durch Airplay ewig auf Platz 1 hielt, hat auf den Radiostationen nun ausgedient und purzelt sogar aus den Top 20.

In England hält sich dagegen “Toxic“ auch nach 3 Wochen noch in den Download Charts. Es geht nun wieder abwärts von Platz 160 auf Position 192. Außerdem kann “Greatest Hits: My Prerogative“ in Irland wieder Erfolge feiern. Nach der Abstinenz von einigen Wochen in den Charts kehrte die Platte in der Vorwoche auf Platz 100 in die Charts zurück und macht weiter an Positionen gut. Diese Woche ist sie um 18 Ränge höher notiert auf der 82!

But is this guaranteed to be real? I would have been more convinced with an Israeli source but whatever

Archived