[OFFICIAL] How to get a perfect meet and greet picture

Nando.

On 2017-03-29 at 9:20 PM, Ashley_Robinson said:

I JUST met Britney last Friday and had a really delightful experience....I put it in a video if anyone wants to get my perspective.  But bottom line, it was honestly super enjoyable and just a great memory to make!

I am in LOVE with your story of meeting Britney!! I told my friend about right after and she's not even a fan but she was like "awww that's so sweet and cool!"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

its actually silly that you guys have to figure out a way to get a great picture. people are spending so much money just to meet her for a few minutes and get a picture, the least she could do is give it her all. some people work 40 hours 5 days a week, if not more, and she cant perform a few shows with some effort and make an effort for a nice pic/meeting with fans? and bbest thing is letting people win the picture and meet and greet or something. this is just exploiting people. she's just a human after all. i think its nice to meet a celeb you think is great for whatever reason, but its nicer when they do it all for free and because they are kind enough. Tom Cruise spends hours and hours outside with his fans, taking pictures and making small talk in the rain and freezing cold.

On 29.3.2017 at 9:20 PM, Ashley_Robinson said:

I JUST met Britney last Friday and had a really delightful experience....I put it in a video if anyone wants to get my perspective.  But bottom line, it was honestly super enjoyable and just a great memory to make!

omg your video was recommended to me the other day! so funny that you're on Exhale!!!! haha loved the video!

• 11 months later...

Archived