[OFFICIAL] How to get a perfect meet and greet picture

Nando.

Let's make this an official thread on how to get a perfect meet and greet picture, now that she'll do a world tour. We need to prepare.

CftL0HVUAAEgvUg.jpg

14128921_109970019459490_701387376_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

CQRUD2SUkAARNX_.jpg

Of course she has good days and bad days, but I think there are certain tricks you can pull off when asking for the right pose. Let's try and reunite info on good meet and greets to prepare for when our time comes.

My take on it for now is you come in with a great smile, calm, and ask for a hug in the picture. That seems to be the best. Last week, a thread was posted here in exhale with the audio a Thai fan recorded during his, where he asked for a pose together (praying hands). She answered it like a task, which made the meet even shorter and the picture had a fake feel to it.

If anyone has an up and coming meet with the queen, share your concerns and we will try and help everyone get the best picture ever.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring a child with you. 

Seriously.

(The lady in front of me brought her daughter and she got two photos, plus Britney crouched down and chatted with the girl a lot.)

...otherwise, I think it also helps to be at the front of the line. I was 2nd and the guy behind me was 3rd and I think we both got great pictures. But when I saw photos from my night of people later in the line, that's when the body distance and flat smile started to settle in. 

23 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Bring a child with you. 

Seriously.

(The lady in front of me brought her daughter and she got two photos, plus Britney crouched down and chatted with the girl a lot.)

...otherwise, I think it also helps to be at the front of the line. I was 2nd and the guy behind me was 3rd and I think we both got great pictures. But when I saw photos from my night of people later in the line, that's when the body distance and flat smile started to settle in. 

Great great great tips. And your picture is amazing. She put her arm around you. How was the chat leading up to that?

And how do they organize who's first on the line?

I was also wondering how they do those group photos? Everyone paid? Or is it sponsored? Some brazilian youtubers went once and they got a picture together but she looked so awkward in the middle of 4 people.

3 hours ago, Nando. said:

Great great great tips. And your picture is amazing. She put her arm around you. How was the chat leading up to that?

And how do they organize who's first on the line?

I was also wondering how they do those group photos? Everyone paid? Or is it sponsored? Some brazilian youtubers went once and they got a picture together but she looked so awkward in the middle of 4 people.

Talking with her is all about already knowing what you want to say. She'll respond, but isn't going to offer anything freely (except for the random times when something particular about someone's appearance really stands out and she compliments/comments on it).

In Vegas you can line up however you want. I just felt confident and ready so I went to the front. I would have been first, but security specifically had the mom & kid go first because they said it would put Britney in a good mood and make it worth it for all of us. 

I'm still not entirely sure about the group picture thing - but I don't necessarily think each person has to have bought a m&g for the group photo. I read here before that an engaged couple told an Exhaler who was also in line that only bought one m&g since they were going in together. 

What I do know is that regardless of however many people are in your group/bought individual m&g, you only get one photo snapped. One experience, one photo. 

Oh, and definitely talk to her and say what you want to say BEFORE the picture. This way she'll know at least something about your energy and who you are, which will give her a reason to smile like you aren't a total stranger. 

She's going to immediately lean in to take the picture as soon as you introduce yourselves, so take a breath, step back, and say what you want to say/ask what you want to ask. THEN step in to take the photo. 

7 hours ago, Tetris said:

Bring a child with you. 

Seriously.

Let me show up at 6 am outside the theater to guarantee I'm first in line :forkit:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let me show up at 6 am outside the theater to guarantee I'm first in line :forkit:

Haha obvi for Vegas you're just with your backstage tour group, so no 6am required. You don't even get in the real line until after you exit the building to go back in through the stage door for the actual m&g (when you empty your pockets in TSA bins). So everyone's just like milling about as a group in the parking lot, and after Fe & security give their speeches, then they're just like "Okay y'all, line up." So if you stay up front where the action is, you'll also be at the front of the line. 

:dorkney:

2 hours ago, Tetris said:

Talking with her is all about already knowing what you want to say. She'll respond, but isn't going to offer anything freely (except for the random times when something particular about someone's appearance really stands out and she compliments/comments on it).

In Vegas you can line up however you want. I just felt confident and ready so I went to the front. I would have been first, but security specifically had the mom & kid go first because they said it would put Britney in a good mood and make it worth it for all of us. 

I'm still not entirely sure about the group picture thing - but I don't necessarily think each person has to have bought a m&g for the group photo. I read here before that an engaged couple told an Exhaler who was also in line that only bought one m&g since they were going in together. 

What I do know is that regardless of however many people are in your group/bought individual m&g, you only get one photo snapped. One experience, one photo. 

25 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Oh, and definitely talk to her and say what you want to say BEFORE the picture. This way she'll know at least something about your energy and who you are, which will give her a reason to smile like you aren't a total stranger. 

She's going to immediately lean in to take the picture as soon as you introduce yourselves, so take a breath, step back, and say what you want to say/ask what you want to ask. THEN step in to take the photo. 

These are amazing tips thank you thank you thank you!!!

do you have a link to your m&g picture so I can update the OP examples with your shot ??!!

:BBMAney:

im srsly daydreaming about meeting her now and so nervous and she didnt even confirm a m&g in this tour or even my country on one of the dates lol

Archived