[PICS] Larry Rudolph was seen leaving Live Nation Offices

He was seen with Dina Lapolt an Entertainment lawyer at the begining of March leaving Live Nation Offices in Beverly Hills. Seems like the tour in Israel and other countries could be really true...

The girl even had a Britney t shirt !

LARRYRUDOLPH_B5794_293760_0019_wtm.JPGLARRYRUDOLPH_B5794_293760_0018.jpg

LARRYRUDOLPH_B5794_293760_0023_wtm.JPGLARRYRUDOLPH_B5794_293760_0022.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard on the street that a Fan who did the POM Backstage tour with Felicia, asked her about the "asia tour" and she said it's real, and that Britney and her team are there for shows in another countries if the circu$tance$ are good. But it's his words not mine soooo... let's wait and see :magicjohnson:

It's cool I guess. Larry seems happy with the meeting. He's giving off this vibe of "You see baby? As long as they keep buying into our snooze fest and the coins keep coming in, we're good. Haha, poor bastards!" :giggleney:

You do you, Larry! :rihclap::rihclap:

PS: It must be a redux version of POM, as usual. So Britney's got it. Her main motivation is probably traveling and showing the world to her son... and of course Sean P and Jayden as well.  See what i did there...:queenriri:

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

That's not his fiancee.... his finacee is  a brunette. I think that's Dina Lapolt, an entertainment lawyer... she works with Larry too

the website said it's his fiancee Jen Barnet but i don't know her so idk

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sises I want Pom done just as much as the next person but do we really want a world tour RIGHT NOW lmao 

like please god can we just wait until after the new album? 

I

am

not

here

to

have

heart 

attacks 

over 

britney 

performing

POM

overseas. 

:arianabye:

You know it's coming. 

To the logical person we know how cheap they are now and they can't even add songs into POM inbetween months breaks. 

Archived