Jump to content

Was there any Proof BBMAS 2015 was prerecorded??


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were fans at the pre tape. They called random people too last minute, same as the today show performances. They said it was a dress rehearsal to disguise the pre tape. It was recorded on saturday and the event was on sunday.

Link to post

Her camp confirmed it. They used the excuse that they needed to film the part where they were "beamed in" at the beginning but I'm pretty sure they just wanted to promote her Vegas show + maybe Britney was nervous to do it actually live. There's also a video of someone who was at the awards and they filmed the screen where they showed the PG performance during the show.

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Her camp confirmed it. They used the excuse that they needed to film the part where they were "beamed in" at the beginning but I'm pretty sure they just wanted to promote her Vegas show + maybe Britney was nervous to do it actually live. There's also a video of someone who was at the awards and they filmed the screen where they showed the PG performance during the show.

 

The video doesnt prove anything since they were making it seem like there was a correspondent live on planet hollywood. They didnt pretend she was singing on the awards stage.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Nando. said:

The video doesnt prove anything since they were making it seem like there was a correspondent live on planet hollywood. They didnt pretend she was singing on the awards stage.

Well like I said her own camp confirmed it. Plus there were reports from fans who were invited to go and they said they performed it 3x to film it.

Link to post
1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Well like I said her own camp confirmed it. Plus there were reports from fans who were invited to go and they said they performed it 3x to film it.

Yes I know. Above you I posted the same thing. Im just saying the video doesnt prove nothing to the OP.

Link to post

The meltdowns on here were so funny! How she arrived with that messy hairpiece and then left after 10 minutes and then they played the pre-recorded performance :gloria:  The PG era was messy :otears:

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The meltdowns on here were so funny! How she arrived with that messy hairpiece and then left after 10 minutes and then they played the pre-recorded performance :gloria:  The PG era was messy :otears:

I'm still salty over this. WHO LET HER OUT LIKE THAT?

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block