So she changed the awesome Break The Ice chorus choreo...

Maryy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Kisle said:

That was all very fluid... she hit every beat, literally.  Maybe not the *** shaking in the breakdown? But I couldn't see it. What am I missing?

idk what people are talking about. it looked the same as the revamp choreo and she looked good. i didnt see half assing?

1 minute ago, Arnold. said:

idk what people are talking about. it looked the same as the revamp choreo and she looked good. i didnt see half assing?

It's especially weird because people cut her up for her show last night and I went back to look at older shows this year and last and I saw a lot of moments where she was more comfortable and feeling it than ever... sooo... what do people want? If she did deliver what everyone wants, I don't think exhale is even capable of acknowledging it :orangu: 

10 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I can't even. :byebitch: BTI choreo from 2014 is way better than this tragic excuse. :byebitch:  

it's not 'tragic' but the old one was definitely better yes. :sassybrit:

10 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

lol its been changed for a long time

WHere you been sis? :moorangu:

lmao i thought it was kind recent... i guess i haven't been paying attention to Break the Ice performance lately :giggleney:

7 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

tumblr_mfc7xqOyIV1rt6yhno1_500.gif

Don't make me cry.... This was the performance that made me believe Britney was going to try to come back to her prime/glory days. I believed in her after seeing that with all my heart. Then she watered it down and shattered the hope...   The new "choreography"....... triggers me.  :meltdown:

19 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Don't make me cry.... This was the performance that made me believe Britney was going to try to come back to her prime/glory days. I believed in her after seeing that with all my heart. Then she watered it down and shattered the hope...   The new "choreography"....... triggers me.  :meltdown:

Check this then :queenflopga:

Archived