DID B-TEAM HANDLE "BREAKDOWN" AFTERMATH GOOD?

BritintheZone

DID B-TEAM HANDLE "BREAKDOWN" AFTERMATH GOOD?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

Yes but before scream and shout 

I don't know why they suddenly got lazy with 

******** and glory 

yes they are improving with promotion but most of it was for Pom and they barely had glory songs 

instead of promoting work ***** womanizer and bomt 

promote your new songs that have potential now most of the gp thinks Britney  is a 90's 2000's and early 2010's act instead of being a artist she needs to preform her new songs more 

basically her team went to **** after scream and shout but they are kind of better now:wontcry:

No, Circus shouldn't have happened until 2009 and FF shouldn't have happened until she was ready after the whole "comeback", probably late 2012. With this, X-Factor wouldn't have happened and the rumored 2nd breakdown could have been handled a lot better than hiding it and make her go out like a robot.

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

No, Circus shouldn't have happened until 2009 and FF shouldn't have happened until she was ready after the whole "comeback", probably late 2012. With this, X-Factor wouldn't have happened and the rumored 2nd breakdown could have been handled a lot better than hiding it and make her go out like a robot.

Circus was perfectly timed. Waiting a year for a much needed comeback could have damaged Britney's brand even more.

What was more crucial was for Britney to release 3 as a stand alone single and to take a year break after TCSBS.

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Circus was perfectly timed. Waiting a year for a much needed comeback could have damaged Britney's brand even more.

What was more crucial was for Britney to release 3 as a stand alone single and to take a year break after TCSBS.

This. Circus needed to happen to show she was on recovery. Not only for her brand but for her kids and personal life. 

36 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Was x factor that bad? :squintney: I was just a regular fan back then and its what kinda got me into her even more 

2 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Was x factor that bad? :squintney: I was just a regular fan back then and its what kinda got me into her even more 

It seemed to stress her out badly. There were reports that she had to leave the set a few times during the auditions.

I don't think X-Factor was good for her :forkit:

36 minutes ago, Widowmaker said:

It seemed to stress her out badly. There were reports that she had to leave the set a few times during the auditions.

I don't think X-Factor was good for her :forkit:

True! But its the same as sitting in a class for a longn while. You get bored and tired 

25 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Image result for britney sad gif

For the record imo didnt help that much. Ofc it show the brutality of the paparazzi but she left many things unsaid 

Professionally, yeah.  She had a huge comeback with a successful #1 album, a bunch of hit singles, and a massive tour.   When you think of how she started 2008 and then ended how she ended it, it's pretty ******* crazy.  So, yes, they did a great job orchestrating the comeback of Britney Spears the pop star.  That said, I don't think they truly had her best interests at heart considering how miserable she was in For the Record.   I'm sure they pushed into working to keep her mind off of everything, but it took a toll on her as a person.  

Everything was sort of OK until FFT. FF itself did quite well, but in terms of her career - the FF promo performances were awful and the tour was a hot mess. 

I don't think she should've toured with FF. TV promo in a few countries would've been fine and she could've had 2011 and 2012 off. 

X Factor was bad. Like Simon said himself, "Difficult having a judge who doesn't speak." 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Circus was perfect timing for her career, but it caused her to have the 2010 breakdown which led to the FF era.

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

It was bad for her and the GP. It made her look old and kinda robotic, the only good thing that came out of that was Scream & Shout which became a global hit, wether the fans like it or not.

Archived