People let's face it for once: there will be no next single!

Maryy

why is it so hard to understand? :squintney:

it's been like 5 months now... there is no chance of it. she is doing POM Las Vegas, enjoying her free time with her bf and kids and that's it. she is actually going to take the first steps for her next album too, tbh.

no need to create speculations or rumours... just for the fun of it. 

it's sad but this is the truth. :byebitch:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep saying this lol, I know you guys are sceptical over this but a person involved with the entire process told me there wont be next single, RCA gave up on the project and decided not to invest any money into it anymore. Britney wont promote and they see it, none of us would give her the money either if it was to go down the drain :gloria: 

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I keep saying this lol, I know you guys are sceptical over this but a person involved with the entire process told me there wont be next single, RCA gave up on the project and decided not to invest any money into it anymore. Britney wont promote and they see it, none of us would give her the money either if it was to go down the drain :gloria: 

even if you didn't know 'a person involved with the entire process' i think it's pretty obvious that there will be no single and no any kind of GLORY promo. :orangu:

Guest $elfish

Y'all need godney :icant1:

it still has a chance to happen 

maybe a low chance but still it can still happen 

instead of complaining about no 3rd single go do something to help glory 

tweet about it , tell people you know , request it on radios 

Do Something!:feelingmyself:

15 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Y'all need godney :icant1:

it still has a chance to happen 

maybe a low chance but still it can still happen 

instead of complaining about no 3rd single go do something to help glory 

tweet about it , tell people you know , request it on radios 

Do Something!:feelingmyself:

Glory is dead sis:wontcry: , it will have to remain between the fans just like BJ. No one will ever know of this masterpiece:crying1:

Archived