Did Tyson Beckford date Britney?

monalisaney81

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is this any different from the M&Gs when someone spent months licking the floors to be able to afford to meet her? then it lasts like 10 seconds and they're all

giphy.gif

if that's literally all he said then it's ok cuz it's a known fact that she's not the most conversational unless she's comfortable with someone.

This. The guy is totally fine. :brityeah:

17 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is this any different from the M&Gs when someone spent months licking the floors to be able to afford to meet her? then it lasts like 10 seconds and they're all

giphy.gif

if that's literally all he said then it's ok cuz it's a known fact that she's not the most conversational unless she's comfortable with someone.

While this is true and a hilarious post (that gif) :ricackle: I do find it irritating how Britney seems to get this reputation bad as if she is particularly cold to fans but every artist is on a clock. Britney just doesn't fake **** anymore. Other artists are smarter with giving an impression of being so totally devoted when they spend just as much time as Britney does with fans.You're not hanging out with them after a show - neither is Britney - one just isn't kidding on that that's what they're about. I cannot stand that people like Taylor are praised for it, but post evidence of their fan relationship.With Britney you get an Instagram quote from The Bible and you hear from a fan some time later what she'd done. 

Archived