primeney was better in rehearsals than the actual show as well like current britney now.

Guest thanos18

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrAzAY said:

That song woulda been sick as a single, they could have done a video with just her and Justin doing choreo like this. They could have remixed it so Justin has a verse maybe and not just backing vocals. Ugh so many missed opportunities

I was obsessed with that song growing up. They really messed up a huge opportunity. The hype and press alone would've been insane. Imagine a VMA performance of that track when they were both in their primes. 

39 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

1:35 she never did it like this during her actual shows or on DVD 

because on the dvd they change shots..... but you can still see that she didn't do it :pieceofwhat: 

with that energy, she's allowed hah

Guest thanos18
5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

bc she did one arm move and a spin? lol i wouldnt say she was better in rehearsals she killed all the time

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

because on the dvd they change shots..... but you can still see that she didn't do it :pieceofwhat: 

with that energy, she's allowed hah

sorry but she was not doing it that well during her tour 

00:40

12 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I was obsessed with that song growing up. They really messed up a huge opportunity. The hype and press alone would've been insane. Imagine a VMA performance of that track when they were both in their primes. 

Omg I didn't even think of that, it would have gone down in history 

The feels are too much

giphy.gif

Archived