Favorite Britney fragrance?

TerkaTess

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I really love Private Show ATM.

I don't have/wear Britney, but it was in the bargain bin :staysalty: and the box looked pretty.

It smells very fragrant, not too creamy or sweet. Just fun really. Like the song. I think a male could pull it off. I spray it on me every night (I'm a girl tho).  Smells bold and maternal. Get it. It's comfy and fun and really reminds me of a Slumber Party with the girls.

I love Curious, but sometimes it can be a bit strong and overwhelming. Original Fantasy is her best fragrance though, it's absolutely yummy. The vanilla cupcake and kiwi are very balanced, now with the new formulation it's practically all kiwi and cupcake is barely noticeable. Private Show is good and so is Intimate Fantasy. 

10 minutes ago, TerkaTess said:

I've never had a fragrance. This will be my first one so I don't know

I highly suggest you go to a local perfume shop and ask to smell all of the Britney fragrances they carry.

Don't let the ladies at the counter pressure you into buying a specific one either. Spray each of them and see which one you can feel comfortable and enjoy wearing.

That's the best advice I can give you. :comingthru:

I LOVE Britney's fragrance line! My faves (in order):

Circus Fantasy - so energetic and playful! it's a burst of notes.
In Control Curious - very romantic, like a fancy dessert.
Fantasy Intimate Edition - just like Fantasy but sexier.
Hidden Fantasy - citrus, vanilla, spices.
Believe - very unique in the Britney line - not as girly as the others.
Island Fantasy - sugar, watermelon, citrus.
Curious - pleasant, fresh, floral.
Cosmic Radiance - like Radiance but spicier.
Radiance - more sophisticated and floral.
Rocker Femme Fantasy - just like Fantasy but a little edgier.
Fantasy The Nice Remix - just like Fantasy but not as strong.
Fantasy - VERY sweet - almost too sweet.
Midnight Fantasy - smells like grapes. it's a very childish scent imo.

I don't have Maui Fantasy, Fantasy In Bloom, Fantasy Naughty Remix, or Private Show. I've smelled Naughty and it smelled just like Fantasy but a little darker/sexier. Private Show to me also smelled just like Fantasy with a little twist (I don't remember what exactly but they weren't very exciting).

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I highly suggest you go to a local perfume shop and ask to smell all of the Britney fragrances they carry.

Don't let the ladies at the counter pressure you into buying a specific one either. Spray each of them and see which one you can feel comfortable and enjoy wearing.

That's the best advice I can give you. :comingthru:

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I LOVE Britney's fragrance line! My faves (in order):

Circus Fantasy - so energetic and playful! it's a burst of notes.
In Control Curious - very romantic, like a fancy dessert.
Fantasy Intimate Edition - just like Fantasy but sexier.
Hidden Fantasy - citrus, vanilla, spices.
Believe - very unique in the Britney line - not as girly as the others.
Island Fantasy - sugar, watermelon, citrus.
Curious - pleasant, fresh, floral.
Cosmic Radiance - like Radiance but spicier.
Radiance - more sophisticated and floral.
Rocker Femme Fantasy - just like Fantasy but a little edgier.
Fantasy The Nice Remix - just like Fantasy but not as strong.
Fantasy - VERY sweet - almost too sweet.
Midnight Fantasy - smells like grapes. it's a very childish scent imo.

I don't have Maui Fantasy, Fantasy In Bloom, Fantasy Naughty Remix, or Private Show. I've smelled Naughty and it smelled just like Fantasy but a little darker/sexier. Private Show to me also smelled just like Fantasy with a little twist (I don't remember what exactly but they weren't very exciting).

I have both Fantasy (original edition) & Private Show and they smell nothing alike 

4 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I have both Fantasy (original edition) & Private Show and they smell nothing alike 

They have some similiar notes, maybe that's it. I do remember smelling Private Show in the store thinking "this smells like a Fantasy flanker." Like I said, there was a difference, but I didn't have long enough to really figure it out. But I've heard multiple people say that it smells a lot like Fantasy. I'm definitely going to get it soon though.

Archived