So Britney will start to release just 2 singles off an album now?

Maryy

i mean... it's more than safe to say that she will not release a 3rd single of Glory. 

On Britney Jean we tried to find and make excuses for her not releasing another single, blaming Perfume flop.

but now... even if Slumber Party had flopped, we got an AMAZING video, some good performances and all that stuff. so what about now?

will she start a new thing while releasing only 2 singles off an album? :ponderney:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the problem with Britney's career atm- they're not invested in her current material at all, and that's reflecting onto the GP.

Even her festival performances were just Vegas on-the-road, most likely trying to test how well the residency would travel if need be :forkit:

7 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

That's my biggest concern. She cannot release two singles for every album. That's absolutely ridiculous and it's not like the singles we get are heavily promoted with strong visuals and performances. We get one good video an era now. That's unacceptable. 

ikr?

specially when singles do best in musical industry now, much more than albums i guess.

oh well.

It's ******* Vegas, they don't care about singles and albums cos they're making so much money from that, and ironically it's ******* up her legacy cos she doesn't sing live ever. 

They have every opportunity to really plug her next album for her 20th anniversary, it's a big deal as she was written off as a one hit wonder and every album after Britney she was deemed as fading.

18 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

It's ******* Vegas, they don't care about singles and albums cos they're making so much money from that, and ironically it's ******* up her legacy cos she doesn't sing live ever. 

They have every opportunity to really plug her next album for her 20th anniversary, it's a big deal as she was written off as a one hit wonder and every album after Britney she was deemed as fading.

OMG

she is being considered as a one hit wonder now?

i cannot believe she is falling so low... :tiffsniffle:

20 hours ago, Widowmaker said:

RCA just doesn't want to invest on her :meltdown:

It's kinda ironic. They'd  invest on her if she had hits but it's realy hard to get hits without them investing on her :sassybrit:

Why invest in someone that won't help. It goes both ways and Adam (I believe) even said managers and labels will only work as hard as the artists. 

Soon Adam peaced out so...

Archived