Phonography or Telephone?

MrLovett

I'm listening to Phonography right now (such a great bop btw :lollipop:) and since both "Phonography" and "Telephone" are about calling/being called by someone (even tho Phonography's about phone *** and Telephone about dancing in a club but that doesn't matter) and Britney recorded them both for Circus I'd like to know which song do you guys think is better considering Britney's Telephone would have been full produced and stuff.

I personally like the dark vibes of Phonography but the final version of Telephone would've been such an awesome Britney bop. Still mad about Gaga stealing her own song from the queen :otears:

How do you guys think? Discuss.

britneyphone1-400x300.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I love phonography but I have more memories with telephone 

the demo track for telephone by Britney is nice but it's too auto tuned 

I wish britney took the telephone offer and featured it as a bonus track or something would have slayed :otears:

i cant choose ...

Phonography

3 minutes ago, button said:

I prefer Phonography but Britney shouldn't have refused to collab with Gaga on Telephone  :decisions:

It was never to be a collab. It was supposed to be Britney's song. Rejected it for Circus but wanted it for TSC however Gaga released it w/ Beyonce

Archived