RUMOR: Britney, Nicki and Katy under negotiation to perform at the BBMAs

burns

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's possible we could be getting a 3rd single and they've waited so long so she could debut it at the BBMA's, I mean Slumber Party came like 5 months after MM so it's not totally out of the question 

there is no 3rd single :staysalty:

50 minutes ago, Screamous said:

I heard beyonce also booked for a medley performance.  Shes gonna shaking, streching her ****** and delivering her babies on stage, twice!

:queenriri:

and then people will say that she made pop history with it

At the pool party I attended yesterday, while i was sucking willies **** and while chase was ******* my *** at the same time, they talked how they need to prepare choreo for this glory remix they will perform with Britney at the 2017 BBMA :mhm: So yeah, bookmark me *******, i know all the inside scoop :queenriri:

7 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

At the pool party I attended yesterday, while i was sucking willies **** and while chase was ******* my *** at the same time, they talked how they need to prepare choreo for this glory remix they will perform with Britney at the 2017 BBMA :mhm: So yeah, bookmark me *******, i know all the inside scoop :queenriri:

this slays

10 hours ago, BraveNewGolosaGirl said:

She's not going to do anything besides Vegas! :britstare11:

I don't know why people are downvoting you, there's actually logic to what you said. She has a stretch of shows leading up to the BBMAs and she has shows the two nights before. If this is true, she'll just do the same routine as her Vegas show but different songs than last year.

Archived