New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

This is the Fast and Furious song Britney was going to be in (ap?)

jesusd29

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, hey, J Balvin! 

tumblr_mtgmhlRhwc1r7ujwco1_250.gif

Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

There are two versions of this song - Spanish (already released) and English (to be released). Not really sure which one Britney actually recorded. I'm glad she didn't release this tbh. :mhm:

Is it confirmed that she recorded it? I thought she was supposed to be a part of it, but it just didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

There are two versions of this song - Spanish (already released) and English (to be released). Not really sure which one Britney actually recorded. I'm glad she didn't release this tbh. :mhm:

Probably that's why she got replaced, because they wanted to make a spanish and english version, plus Camila is cuban and some parts of the movie were recorded in cuba. 

4 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

Probably that's why she got replaced, because they wanted to make a spanish and english version, plus Camila is cuban and some parts of the movie were recorded in cuba. 

She can keep it.

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Is Pitbull still a thing? I mean, this is exactly what she needs, dj and rap-features, and when it happens and a song is big, just release a single immediatley

He's not. Yes. Calvin/Chainsmokers collab would be fine.

6 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:
6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Is Pitbull still a thing? I mean, this is exactly what she needs, dj and rap-features, and when it happens and a song is big, just release a single immediatley

He's not. Yes. Calvin/Chainsmokers collab would be fine.

Pitbull is still big here in latin america, Romeo and J Balvin are too, Fast and furious is a REEALLY Famous movie, it will most likely be a hit. but it's not a good song, i'll complain when it's already a hit. :forkit:

Archived