New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

HH - I Think My Boyfriend Likes Britney More Than I do!

OCBoy1985

Ok so my BF is a pretty big Rihanna fan he considers himself apart of The Navy.

However lately he's been playing Britney more than I have LOL and even watching her vids too!

He's been playing some of Glory too like Private Show and Slumber Party(Tho like me he think SP is  better without Tinashe)

Some of his favs is Slave(of course) MATM, Toxic, Boys Remix, POM, Circus TTWE & he likes MM but not really Eazy part so he plays the solo version I DL for him LOL

Sorry for the rant just thought I'd share that!

Do any of your Boyfriends/Dates get into Britney?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't date another big Britney stan lol. Friends, absolutely but not a boyfriend.

I'm weird, I kinda like to have my own special hobbies to myself. :yesokay:

I think it's more interesting when one has some varied interests that the other doesn't really get into. It keeps your individuality intact and stops you from becoming that clingy couple that does everything and the kitchen sink together.

That's the way me and my boyfriend are. We have more fun that way, teaching each other about the things we like. :quirkney:

47 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I couldn't date another big Britney stan lol. Friends, absolutely but not a boyfriend.

I think it's more interesting when one has some varied interests that the other doesn't really get into. It keeps your individuality intact and stops you from becoming that clingy couple that does everything and the kitchen sink together.

That's the way me and my boyfriend are. We have more fun that way, teaching each other about the things we like. :quirkney:

He's not a big Britney stan or Stan of any artist for that matter.

Hes a pretty big Rihanna fan thought I made that pretty clear! LOL 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That makes sense. :verycool:

But finding a bf who respects you for liking Britney seems hard for me lol. They're such ******** when it comes to talking about Britney. :(

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

That makes sense. :verycool:

But finding a bf who respects you for liking Britney seems hard for me lol. They're such ******** when it comes to talking about Britney. :(

Let alone friends. I feel my friends respect me less or doesn't take me that seriously knowing I like britney. They all listen to "cool" people music. I am an artist and my friends are either intellectuals or creative people so it sucks.

I think it might be normal for someone to get into a brief period of playing a lot of an artist. It happens to me all the time. Like a few months ago, I watched all of Avril Lavigne's music videos, some documentaries I've never seen before, interviews, and her albums. It made me feel so nostalgic. Sometimes you just need a break from your fave. 

Archived