Unreleased Songs Nobody Knows About

Circuit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby In The Shotgun is fake. It's a CoCo Morier (Connected, This Kiss, Heaven On Earth, Trip To Your Heart) demo Brit never recorded. I've heard a clip and it sounds terrible tbh. "Baby in the shot... Baby in the shot... Baby in the shot.. Baby in the shot.. Shot.. Shot... Shot... Baby in the shotgun" was the intro:nochillbrit:

Guest StrawberryKisses
8 hours ago, Tetris said:

Freedom :kiss:

I think this story was fake?

Someone said it was from a meet and greet and then like a week later another user posted a fake Victoria Beckham demo? :giggleney:

51 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I think this story was fake?

Someone said it was from a meet and greet and then like a week later another user posted a fake Victoria Beckham demo? :giggleney:

Sis, I'm the one who asked the question and got the answer from the Queen herself. 

Dont know anything about a VB demo. Don't know anything about the song at all. 

Guest StrawberryKisses
3 hours ago, Tetris said:

Sis, I'm the one who asked the question and got the answer from the Queen herself. 

Dont know anything about a VB demo. Don't know anything about the song at all. 

My apologies :lostney:

OP where are the songs you mentioned from? I've seen James and I mentioned on here before iirc.

There's a song registered to APRA called Supersensual which was written and produced by Steve Anderson and Lisa Greene. Same people who worked on State of Grace so it's probably for Blackout.

29 minutes ago, Isla. said:

OP where are the songs you mentioned from? I've seen James and I mentioned on here before iirc.

There's a song registered to APRA called Supersensual which was written and produced by Steve Anderson and Lisa Greene. Same people who worked on State of Grace so it's probably for Blackout.

I remember hearing the title James And I before too, but I can't remember where. And the OP won't respond to me -.-

Anyways, here's the Supersensual demo:

I don't think Britney recorded it tho.

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Baby In The Shotgun is fake. It's a CoCo Morier (Connected, This Kiss, Heaven On Earth, Trip To Your Heart) demo Brit never recorded. I've heard a clip and it sounds terrible tbh. "Baby in the shot... Baby in the shot... Baby in the shot.. Baby in the shot.. Shot.. Shot... Shot... Baby in the shotgun" was the intro:nochillbrit:

Tigerclaws99 told me the full song was a mix of Britney and Nicole (CoCo) Morier.

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

I know traders (who I tried to scam lmao) who had songs like the ones above. Baby In The Shotgun, Want You Now, Billie Jean are all the song titles I know.

5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I remember hearing the title James And I before too, but I can't remember where. And the OP won't respond to me -.-

Anyways, here's the Supersensual demo:

I don't think Britney recorded it tho.

its a google search away hun i just posted it here cause i hadnt seen the title posted in a while.

Guest StrawberryKisses
6 hours ago, Isla. said:

Didn't he work with her on BOMT as well though? So it could have been from then... where did you find this?

Nah he was with Jive, it was just on the demo tape she brought to him.

I stalked him on LinkedIn asking for an I'm So Curious instrumental and he ended up telling me the melody was taken from that song. 

I can post receipts if you want but he doesn't have anything, he quit long ago. He's friendly!

9 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Nah he was with Jive, it was just on the demo tape she brought to him.

I stalked him on LinkedIn asking for an I'm So Curious instrumental and he ended up telling me the melody was taken from that song. 

I can post receipts if you want but he doesn't have anything, he quit long ago. He's friendly!

That's really disappointing  that he doesn't have anything lmao

Archived