Best and worst Britney album?

TerkaTess

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite:

Image result for in the zoneImage result for glory britney spears fanmade

Flawless album is flawless but it is basically tied with Glory.

Least favorite: NOT PUTTING BJ BECAUSE THAT'S BASIC AF.

I'D CHOOSE:

Image result for FEMME FATALE

Just because this album aged a lot in my opinion and I don't find it that memorable.

I do love Inside Out, HATLM, Trouble For Me, Trip To Your Heart, and TTWE but other than that....meh.

6 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

is there one for glory? and my prerogative?  or single covers? :unbelievableney:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, the artist abandoned the Tumblr a while ago :orangu:

http://wtf-albumcover.tumblr.com/

Yeah the artist who did the first 8 CDs stopped after BJ, but I did find some other animated covers other people have made. None of the ones for Glory are terribly impressive, unfortunately. But I guess there's only so much to work with there, haha. 

Anyway, here's some I found (but take zero credit for, so I apologize if the creator is someone on this forum and didn't want these shared!):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to1_250.gif

Britney2.gif

(I actually love this Britney one):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to6_r1_250.gif

(I think the Circus one is pretty weird, it would've made much more sense to use clips from the Circus MV, IMO):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to8_r1_250.gif

And I actually kind of love this BJ cover too, which is one of the few positive things I've ever been able to say about the album!

britney8.gif

And here are the few Glory covers I could find:

tumblr_odave5ejYg1r608gvo1_500.gif

tumblr_oi1kc5hfPC1ra4d6ro1_400.gif

This last one is literally just a changing gradient of the light exposure:

work-done.gif

Although I really don't have room to talk about anyone else's Photoshop skills, as I'm essentially incapable of even getting a decent picture through pressing the "autofix" option on my camera...Suffice it to say, I'm pretty technologically impaired, so IMO these are actually all really impressive!

Favorite: Oops

(Blackout and Glory are close calls)

least favorite: Britney Jean

if Britney Jean isn't your least favorite I have a hard time respecting you. Go ahead and be Myah's fan but EVERY Britney album is better than BJ. I don't care how you rank other albums but ever single one is better than BJ.

hehe bye 

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah the artist who did the first 8 CDs stopped after BJ, but I did find some other animated covers other people have made. None of the ones for Glory are terribly impressive, unfortunately. But I guess there's only so much to work with there, haha. 

Anyway, here's some I found (but take zero credit for, so I apologize if the creator is someone on this forum and didn't want these shared!):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to1_250.gif

Britney2.gif

(I actually love this Britney one):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to6_r1_250.gif

(I think the Circus one is pretty weird, it would've made much more sense to use clips from the Circus MV, IMO):

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8f9fWtbl1s51f5to8_r1_250.gif

And I actually kind of love this BJ cover too, which is one of the few positive things I've ever been able to say about the album!

britney8.gif

And here are the few Glory covers I could find:

tumblr_oi1kc5hfPC1ra4d6ro1_400.gif

This last one is literally just a changing gradient of the light exposure:

work-done.gif

Although I really don't have room to talk about anyone else's Photoshop skills, as I'm essentially incapable of even getting a decent picture through pressing the "autofix" option on my camera...Suffice it to say, I'm pretty technologically impaired, so IMO these are actually all really impressive!

I really like this one but I guess it's the easiest to make a gif out of this one because it's from the MM MV :orangu: 

Archived