Why there isn't a thread about Britney allegedly appearing on Show Dog's movie?

PokemonSpears

I searched the latest pages on the forum and didn't find anything related to this, so sorry if AP. All the Latin Britney fansites were posting it on Facebook since yesterday.

There is this Mexican actor, Omar Chaparro, who recently said he's appearing on a movie as the villain, and according to him, he's sharing credits with Will Arnett, Natasha Lyonne, Britney Spears and Shaquille O’Neal. There's not so much to be excited about, because it's from the same producers as Beverly Hills Chihuahua, so I assume it must be a similar movie, since it's called Show Dog's. He doesn't specify if Britney is voicing one of the dogs, or only doing a cameo, since the movie is being filmed on Gales, UK and Las Vegas.

I can see it being true, since it sounds like a lame movie, and the lamest rumors always become true.

http://elreflector.com/principales/omar-chaparro-actua-al-lado-de-britney-spears-en-show-dogs/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived