I don't think Britney should work with LaChapelle again

DJSLAYZEE

I know he's an artistic genius but he's also a diva. Videos always have scenes they don't use or get cut but you still get a big chunk of the video. That's kind of a ******* move to just take all but one picture and a clip of G-Eazy from a whole weekend of shooting. If he didn't wanna deal with the issues then just have a directors cut :staysalty:

not saying it was all his fault (sponsors probably didn't like how they were portrayed, Britney and team prob wanted certain scenes cut) but her team posted pics and did interviews from the set, they wouldn't do that unless it's what they were planning to run with. Then the era became about playing catch up and ran out of $. As much as it suxks I think it's best to just start over fresh and (hopefully out of Vegas). Other than that it was a nice time

RIP Glory 2016-2016

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SlayOut said:

Wake me up when B10 available on iTunes tbh :orangu: Or should I just prepare myself for an infinite sleep since we'll probably never get B10? :meltdown: 

Honestly though, take their time so they can get right cause it was all a bunch of silly mistakes. They had 7 successful  eras they're pros, Britney shouldn't have to promo as hard as before but promo needs to be smarter

• Super Mods
Just now, DJSLAYZEE said:

Honestly though, take their time so they can get right cause it was all a bunch of silly mistakes. They had 7 successful  eras they're pros, Britney shouldn't have to promo as hard as before but promo needs to be smarter

Yeah, they need time to sort things out. Or Britney just needs time to really reconsider how she wants her career to go. She obviously doesn't want to be in the spotlight, front and center, I get that. At the same time, it's not like you have to tolerate all these mistakes and issues happening around you that hurt your brand in the long run. Like I'd be fine without new music for three years if she took those three years to reorganize her team, realize she should probably use pre-recorded live vocals, maybe consider working with a better choreographer, and maybe switch labels.

But then in the end idk if it even matters, I/we should be thankful that she still performs and makes music and stuff. 

• Super Mods

Yeah theres a lot of things that went wrong but David should've tried to make the video work. Stuff will always be cut or re edited and he should expect that and not be a diva.  I will never get over this because there are some real beautiful imagery in that video and its sad it will never get seen. I like for her to work with him again just for his artistic vision but not if hes gonna have this attitude. Im sure Britney counted on this to reintroduce herself as a *** goddess and knew he would bring something that will get people talking so I know definitely its not Britney that pulled the plug and is probably pissed off.

Archived