Heated argument with my cousin over Britney an X Tina

Daveh422

let me start off with I'm extremely close with my cousin ... he's more of a brother then anything but we got on the subject of Britney and this **** came outta woodwork with yeah but xtina is more famous then Britney :weirdmeout:

in what  universe  that was when he said in the beginning yeah but since she shaved her head she's hasn't done anything, that's when I  realized a lot of the GP really don't know or remember all the next level too of the charts type stuff she has done since so I went throw the check list about what do you mean she's  hasn't done anything  starting with all the blackout stuff then moved right to  Circus then strolled through  femme fatale Xfactor and even he remembered Work ***** , perfume,   ohh la la, Make Me and SP. 

then I  explained about Vegas how she was the first new generation to make Vegas a hotspot for younger crowds and her show is made over 100 million,  to which made me for the realize she's never going to get her credit, it bums me out that on top of all the amazing groundbreaking an  innovator things she's done from the jump unless your  clocking her all your would remember last she's did is walking into that  Tarzana hairdressers  :o

shes 2 good for this  Industry the GP dont  deserve her and half of the people in this form do not deserve her either

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since this Britney v Christina battle will seemingly continue to persist for eons to come, I propose it's finally time for that collaboration: "Do You Wanna Come Over (All I Want Is You)."

The mash-up of the two songs will actually reflect their respective personalities quite nicely, with Britney subtly teasing and proposing someone come over, while Xtina assertively insists that they are, in fact, coming over.  It'll be a #1 hit until it's been yet another two decades since they both first debuted. Bookmark me.

Xtina more relevant than Britney..? nowadays? lol what did he say that he knows Xtina does these days? I bet he wouldn't have an answer..I am also sure that he doesn't really care about both of them but he is on Xtinas side because she has a better voice.At least that is what people say when this argument comes (Who is better X or B)

Archived