Let's All Appreciate This ICONIC Interview

Zephyr.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we just all agree she looks SO MUCH BETTER NOW. 

I mean, this was worse than Femme Fatale! Her eyes looked sooooo dead. This isn't Britney. 

I know she's probably had stuff done to her face, but whatever she has done recently, she has the fire back in her eyes and she looks like herself again!

She literally looks like she's in her 20's again!!

2 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

This interview is worst than some of the FFT ones :tiffsniffle:

nah, she looks pissed and tired here, but if you close your eyes it still sounds like old school Britney. FFney had a deeper, more guttural voice, and her eyes were more, dead :giggleney:

you can clearly see the only one she really thought about what videoclip she was choosing was POM vs Womanizer, she would obviously kick a paparazzi, but she was like, nope, they have to show Womanizer instead lol

I also love how most of the stuff the interviewer says to her is so un-Britney like "you must have lots of famous popstar friends" and she's like

504b9d4202.jpg

or "you've been invited to a Britney-themed party"

f8e8922e2e.jpg

but I love how even at the end she keeps pretending she had a lot of fun. I wonder if they made her watch the videos

Archived