Ever seen thst pic of brit and her besties 2014?

Guido

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, how sweet! Thanks for posting that! I think I've seen a video or tweet or something maybe Britney posted that year about being with her childhood friends but it's so cool to see a photo of them all together in that fashion. They all look the same! They've aged well!

Also,  Jansen has soooo many kids! It's really easy to imagine what Britney's life would have been like if she never moved away from Louisiana. Probably would be a lot more like her sister's too. It's interesting to think about.

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

i just looked through jansen's instagram. they're truly southern girls. like the all american white family. still glad to see her and britney are good friends.

i wonder if she voted for trump. lol.

lol she posted on facebook about not voting for hillary bc she's "pro-********" so i'm assuming she did vote trump. britney's entire family probably did lmao 

5 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Aww, how sweet! Thanks for posting that! I think I've seen a video or tweet or something maybe Britney posted that year about being with her childhood friends but it's so cool to see a photo of them all together in that fashion. They all look the same! They've aged well!

Also,  Jansen has soooo many kids! It's really easy to imagine what Britney's life would have been like if she never moved away from Louisiana. Probably would be a lot more like her sister's too. It's interesting to think about.

jansen only has 2 kids according to her insta

17 hours ago, MM said:

lol she posted on facebook about not voting for hillary bc she's "pro-********" so i'm assuming she did vote trump. britney's entire family probably did lmao 

jansen only has 2 kids according to her insta

Then who are the other two in the shot of four kids on her Instagram?? I guess they're cousins.

2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Forgive me, I wasn't looking that hard… still doesn't answer whose kids they are so I'm assuming their cousins or play cousins (her friend's children).

sorry lol i meant that they are her friends kids and she tagged her friends

Archived