Most Outrageous Outfit?

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, treytrey said:

2000june30-britney-spears-outrageous-fas

I guess you can call this one outrageous? It looks like something she's comfortable in / wore back in Kentwood. :jumpney:

1999aug1-britney-spears-outrageous-fashi

These pants though... I'm surprised she didn't have one of the purses to match! :dontlike:

It's camouflaged with pants:juggingu:

4 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I'm wearing this to my wedding 

I'm feeling this idea. In fact, since you'll be going against the status quo, you should make the entire bridal party wear traditional white wedding dresses. It'll confuse the **** out of everyone, and the epic brightness of your hot pink/lime green/turquoise ensemble will only pop that much more with such a neutral white background. 

18 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

why did britney always wear these hats 2001-2002:lostney:

Because she was able to make anything trendy. I was a preteen around this time, and regrettably purchased several newsboy caps (including one in baby pink pleather), in a futile attempt to be just a bit more like Britney. :blol:

I never did watch the "biopic" (and likely never will), but from what I've gathered, the presence of the ubiquitous hat may be the only thing they depicted accurately:

britney-spears-lifetime-biopic-100616-01-1475770699-373x560.jpg

Archived