When Brittards during BJ said

Da Fr3ak

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe they're not praising BJ, but I already started to see people saying Glory isn't that great, or phrases like "it's nowhere near Blackout's level" when at the beginning basically everyone put it as the best album ever, or the few ones that kept saying Blackout was better, still said Glory was very close. Now it is like noooowhere near Blackout. :ricackle:

For me Glory keeps being one of the best, and Britney Jean is still better than Blackout. :bsass:

Glory is amazing but it hurts more than BJ.

BJ I didn't want anyone to hear but Glory I want everyone to hear. 

This was her time...time ends. Glory could be the last great moment. It really could. So I think ppl are turning on Glory right now because of that reason. 

2 hours ago, joseiloaizach said:

OMG these names are killing me. :orangu:

:moorangu: my fave thing about this forum so far are is the damn orangu meme and BJ names. :lolnoworries: iconic

Glory remains glorious. If anything, Bizarre Joke has only gotten worse with the passing of time, because now it's used as a direct point of comparison to Glory, the latter of which is obviously exponentially better. 

And it's not just the opinion of the fanbase; Metacritic has BJ at 50, the lowest of her career, while Glory is at 71, only 1 point behind the highest scoring album of her entire career.

It's truly a remarkable difference and amazing improvement.

Archived