When Brittards during BJ said

Da Fr3ak

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

That when B9 came around we would appreciate Britney Joan and love it while we bashed B9.

:rihstare::meltdown:

It kinda happens with everything that is fresh or 'flops' here, is a typical Exhell tradition, when is something new and fresh is either over-hyped or hated.  :byebitch:

2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

It kinda happens with everything that is fresh or 'flops' here, is a typical Exhell tradition, when is something new and fresh is either over-hyped or hated.  :byebitch:

Ya but we still hate Bethany Joan more than ever. I can't imagine anyone loving it more than Glory :lolnoworries:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Da Fr3ak said:

That when B9 came around we would appreciate Britney Joan and love it while we bashed B9.

:rihstare::meltdown:

Still bashing Britney Jean but loving glory :giggleney:

Maybe they're not praising BJ, but I already started to see people saying Glory isn't that great, or phrases like "it's nowhere near Blackout's level" when at the beginning basically everyone put it as the best album ever, or the few ones that kept saying Blackout was better, still said Glory was very close. Now it is like noooowhere near Blackout. :ricackle:

For me Glory keeps being one of the best, and Britney Jean is still better than Blackout. :bsass:

Just now, Da Fr3ak said:

Nnnnn and that is the truth :meltdown:

The most tragic event of the era was when this forum became a pop news website and plenty of members left either due to disappointment or to become FleeHive members...the reason why I refer to BJ as Beyonka Jermaine :meltdown:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

The most tragic event of the era was when this forum became a pop news website and plenty of members left either due to disappointment or to become FleeHive members...the reason why I refer to BJ as Beyonka Jermaine :meltdown:

How is that pop news forum working out @breatheheavy? I see those non-Britney related news posts being posted on BSN to get views :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

How is that pop news forum working out @breatheheavy? I see those non-Britney related news posts being posted on BSN to get views :meltdown:

They can still get those coins by main-paging rumors and creating meltdowns though :orangu:

Archived