EXCLUSIVE: 2 NEW He About To Lose Me Vocal Mixes - 320kbps

Urbanney

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the first mix. This song has so much potential but I gotta say, not a fan of her vocals in the chorus. I like her deep voice, but I think she or the producers behind the song went for a more rawer sound (especially with her vibrato) which is cool but to me, I think it would've been better to hear softer vocals with that guitar in the background. I felt the same way with Hold On Tight.  

Anyways, thanks for posting! :) 

• 4 years later...
On 3/8/2017 at 12:26 AM, Urbanney said:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1RhorqlhKqY/UCpoI8rWP8I/AAAAAAAAD4w/u5BLD-Wja6k/s640/17984-guest.png

1. He About To Lose Me (Main Vocal Mix) - 320kbps

2. He About To Lose Me (Revised Vocals) - 320kbps

All the Main Vocal Mixes of this song I found were low quality and not that great sounding on headphones so I made an HQ version with only Britney's vocals and no backing vocals. 

The second mix is the original song with the backing vocals, but with Britney's vocals front and center during the chorus. This is the version I think should've been released. The background singer's vocals during the chorus ruins the original song for me.

Please let me know what you think :unbelievableney:

Hi! I'm 4 years late but I'd really LOVE to have these versions of the song you made. I really hate the fact Brit is not singing lead vocals on the chorus and like you said, the versions I found on YouTube weren't of good quality. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

16 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Hi! I'm 4 years late but I'd really LOVE to have these versions of the song you made. I really hate the fact Brit is not singing lead vocals on the chorus and like you said, the versions I found on YouTube weren't of good quality. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I've gone through 2 of my old computers and my backups, and I can't find the files anywhere. I'm sorry :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I'm a little sad they're lost myself

Archived