EXCLUSIVE: 2 NEW He About To Lose Me Vocal Mixes - 320kbps

Urbanney

17984-guest.png

1. He About To Lose Me (Main Vocal Mix) - 320kbps

2. He About To Lose Me (Revised Vocals) - 320kbps

All the Main Vocal Mixes of this song I found were low quality and not that great sounding on headphones so I made an HQ version with only Britney's vocals and no backing vocals. 

The second mix is the original song with the backing vocals, but with Britney's vocals front and center during the chorus. This is the version I think should've been released. The background singer's vocals during the chorus ruins the original song for me.

Please let me know what you think :unbelievableney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Listening to revised version now and it kinda sounds like she sang with the expression "eyes too wide open" lol  Especially the beginning. But I still like it

Like, she sounds so full of wonder or something.

4 hours ago, Vgameman2011 said:

Yesss thank you so much for this!!! Ive always loved the song but the vocals in the chorus ruined it for me too... so glad I can listen to this version now!

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Thanks for this! I've always loved this song but wished she sang lead on the chorus. I don't think she sounds bad. Her vocals were definitely tidied up in the studio but that's about it. I'm glad she used her chest voice on that one. 

This makes me so happy. So glad you guys like it!

Archived