"That's not me on stage"

naturalplayboy

lol She said that since BOMT era, she always talk about Britney as an normal person and Britney Spears as the artist.

Even her babys call her like that:

Felicia Culotta, also known as "Fe," Spears' longtime friend and former personal assistant, told the writer that every night before her Las Vegas show, the singer can often be found playing games backstage with her sons.But as soon as it's time for her to go on stage, the boys beg Fe, "No, please don't make her be Britney Spears right now.

"Awww. Fortunately, she turns right back into mommy Spears after the show and on the weekends, so they can all goof around together.

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/06/114979/britney-spears-sons-upset-las-vegas-show

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I feel like she's tried to evole as an artist muilitpul times but the label wants to market a blonde **** pop star. The persona we see on stage is the Britney that was created by the label years ago. 

It doesn't bother me, especially with Vegas because isn't that what the show is kinda suppose to capture? That nostalgia from the early 2000s. She's a performer, and  imo I don't think she cares. 

Archived