Britney's Sarcastic Interview from 2007

GypsyWoman

i'm not posting this because I'm trying to stir up negativity from 2007, but rather, I think that if you read between the lines of what she's saying (and realize she's being extremely sarcastic), you'll realize that a lot of speculations from 2007 were just that, speculations.

She's clearly poking fun at all the rumors about her being "forced" to rehab and supposedly always out drinking and doing *****. Now don't get me wrong, 2007 was a "crazy/bad" year for her, but I also think a lot of troubles were overdramatized by the media. After watching the Lifetime Biopic, I realized that what has come to surface as facts, are really nothing more than rumors that have been repeated for so long, that people have actually started taking them as facts and take them as the hard truth.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah sure .. media are lies and just stupid people believe them ... its their work to overdramatize everything - bigger drama sells more ... intelligent people would know that brit is victim of media ... but people are generally stupid and believe everything what media would say...

Archived