Britney is slowly fading.

Toxicboy07

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She isn't being replaced but yes, her mega star power is fading. As did Madonnas, Britney and all other pop stars will follow suite. That is life in Hollywood, however none of them will ever be replaced, they all reach Legendary status and will forever be known to the media as Icons. Britney has worked her *** off and she earned her life she has now, She is probably way happier now than she ever was as a teen young adult. She has all that money and now has time to be a mom and travel, do everything she wanted and couldn't do at such a young age. :queenriri:

Come on like so many members have stated- Britney knows exactly what she's doing, she ain't in this for the fame anymore, she doesn't even want to be relevant, she clearly just wants to release good records that her loyal fans will love ie. Glory.

Remember that interview when she was asked about charts and she said " Oh, I keep my eye on the numbers, oh yeah" - or something like that. She knows she is flopping and does nothing to make things any better...she is fading because has-been is ultimately her goal. She's done with it, that's why she will stay in Vegas and let her career die and if it means she can live a fulfilled happy life then I am happy for her because I would hate to see her in the state she was in during FF/X Factor era ever again.

Let's just hope we still continue to get decent music, that's all we should expect from her now.:forkit:

On 07.03.2017 at 5:44 PM, Toxicboy07 said:

I don't think she will end her career. I think she will continue to play it safe by extending her residency in Las Vegas. She needs to work harder on her next album. Work with better producers and also consider in changing record label. She needs to put herself out there more. She needs to find that passion again. Beyonce is still on top cause she wants it and you can see how passionate she is with her work. Britney needs that drive again. So at the end it all relies on her. She calls the shot and could demand more in the next era.  

working w'th better procuders or writers wont change anything. cuz they wont give their best work to britney. those people need to be exposed. so they will choose someone relevant or promotes their stuff. since brit does nothing about her music, producers wont waste their best work with britney which means her music wont get better if she is not lucky.

On 7/3/2017 at 4:29 PM, SeductiveBritney said:

Uhm no. I might get in trouble for this, but... Madonna is still Madonna, even if she's regarded as a geriatric act by some, she's still full of energy and she puts on a good show. She even makes us think she actually sings. And how old is Madonna, like, 70? :weirdmeout:

So no, you're wrong. At this point, Madonna is only surpassed by the younger acts. But not by Britney. :forkit:

Britney is more of a nostalgic act. The GP know she's different and think of her as fragile. They know not to expect a lot from her-- wait.... almost like- us?! :crying1:

You know what, we are sad. So i'm gonna shut up now. :byebitch:

You're not wrong and you won't be dragged, you're just spilling the truth, some just can't accept it.

Archived