Britney is slowly fading.

Toxicboy07

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Toxicboy07 said:

So I think we can all agree that Britney is now in Madonna status. Madonna was once on top of the world and dominating the charts. It' not the same for her anymore and same goes with Britney.  Britney had her run and  accomplished so many incredible things. But like every generation people move on to the next best thing. It seems like Britney is not what the general public are demanding . When you have Camila replacing Godney then we have  problem. Sad times :ponderney:

Lmao.There's absolutely nothing sad about Britney being in the best time of her life and making an absolute killing. She makes a fortune in Vegas and she gets to live life too. She's still relevant obviously she just isn't everywhere and that's because...you guessed it - she isn't everywhere. This stuff is so easy to understand I literally can't with these posts. You get what you pay for. If you promote amazingly you'll get really good results. Stop being so incredibly over dramatic. 

32 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I'm happy whomila takes that song:uknowit:  just imagine Britney Spears ft PITBULL AND ROMEO SANTOS:meltdown:  thanks God didnt allow that atrocity happen to her catalog.:idkney:

It really is mind boggling. Everyone was begging no more collabs and then they start freaking out when Britney says no to a collab. You really can't make it up. 

Britney will never fade as such, but she is definitely further away from the limelight than she has ever been. 

I trust Britney in her career decisions, as they have all been very good ones in the past. At this point in time, she is doing what is best for her and her family's well being and I admire her so ******* much for that :slayney::staysalty:

Didn't realize four people's choice awards, a top 20 hit, and 51 million twitter followers was considered fading. More like she's different and doesn't care about the hit songs as much as a great album. Can't stop the feeling just won song of the year and she chooses not to make music for five year olds (Katy perry/pink/Justin)

3 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Well you have to blame the RCA. That record label sucks. They hardly invest money in promotion. 

This is partly true, yes, but funds for promotion and things essentially stem from an artist's success.

Had Britney been a promotion machine with great marketing and moved better units, RCA would invest more in her career.

It kind of trades off

Archived