New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Brave New Girl Appreciation Thread

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Why does this get SO much hate? Just listen to the production... it's very hip, very mellow, very cool

:queenriri:

The breakdown at 2:12 is to LIVE FOR!

It always reminds me of an Elle Woods moment.

giphy.gif

I always play this song after discovering it when going to somewhere new or feeling good!

It makes me feel like that the world is in your hands :giggleney:

Brave New Girl for POM 3.0

Imagine Britney doing her runway act with a pink suit!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cute but the weakest on ITZ imo.

It actually fits better on the Britney album with the whole "girl discovering herself" theme. The lyrics are a little too teen-pop for an album as mature as ITZ. I wonder if it actually is a leftover from that era that they just polished up...

"cute lil lowride jeans and ma pink lil baby tee"  :moorangu: 

1 hour ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

It's good, it doesn't fit on ITZ though... would be much better for the Britney album... EVEN MORE... the song reminds me of something that would be on a coming of age chick flick movie and that's exactly what Crossroads was... which makes it fit on Britney even more. :rihclap:

i love it. i remember when i would play that album in the car when i was younger my dad would say that was his fave track. he said he liked the beat but looking back now he prob liked that it was the most girl-power song on the album and not overtly ******, considering i was like 13 listening to that erotic **** liberation masterpiece. 

Archived