Would you purchase....

Innocentney

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

I know they have a vinyl for her singles like Everytime and And Then We Kiss but I would love Britney, In The Zone, and Blackout vinyls of the whole album including bonus Tracks  :giggleney:

Most of the vinyl singles are just remixes :wendycry: only a handful of them have the album versions of the songs included 

I love vinyls and have a bunch of them HOWEVER the quality is just way off when compared to a CD and yet a vinyl is more expensive.

Vinyls are way too expensive, I'd buy them if they add some extra's such as a previously unreleased track of each album, picture vinyl, etc oh and only if they are gatefold.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I would definitely buy In the Zone and Blackout. I already have Glory and a few other artists' albums / singles on Vinyl.

It's cool to collect them. :) 

Yeah I got the glory vinyl and it's so beautiful :crying11:

I love collecting vinyls as well so pretty to look at :bey:

her single vinyls are so expensive **** :boredashell: I luckily got an overprotected vinyl for $5 at this vintage shop 

20 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Um no.

Unless u have a shitty records player and sound system. Then it's useless to listen to vinyls. ;) 

A vinyl will NEVER have the same quality as a CD, some vinyls even have a shitty "s" pronounce and can face problems with high-pitched frequencies + after a certain amount of plays a vinyl can begint of skip parts of songs.

I love vinyl, but a CD is more worth the money.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

A vinyl will NEVER have the same quality as a CD, some vinyls even have a shitty "s" pronounce and can face problems with high-pitched frequencies + after a certain amount of plays a vinyl can begint of skip parts of songs.

I love vinyl, but a CD is more worth the money.

I hope you do understand that vinyl will always be better quality than CD. You must have either heard only poor quality/3rd party vinyl recordings or you have a poor Record Player or surround sound system.

i have a full 7.1 channel surround sound connected to my record player and the sound is literally AMAZING, you can hear every note that is played or sung.

its the literal reason why vinyl has become more popular than CD's over the years, is the quality of sound.

if you google it, you will see that Vinyls record exactly what they play in studio, while CD's are compressed audio, and then digital copies are even more compressed.

while yes there is a difference in how a song is created and then how it translates to vinyl, however those are usually songs/artists that aren't looking to sell on vinyl in the first place. (so they don't care how it would sound)

21 hours ago, A.a.A said:

while yes there is a difference in how a song is created and then how it translates to vinyl, however those are usually songs/artists that aren't looking to sell on vinyl in the first place. (so they don't care how it would sound)

It's about Britney and they NEVER looked to sell on vinyl, and team B knowing, expect to have some shitty some slurry "s"-es and such. They don't even care how she sounds on CD, Myah Jean, Pretty Flops anyone?:gloria:

Archived