Where is this Lucky Charms latte?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how her captions are like the inner thoughts of an 82 year old grandma whose most scandalous thing she ever did in her life was sneak out with her boyfriend Freddy to the drive in movies late one summer in the good ol' sixties as a teenager.  I'm sure my math is wrong since I haven't even done any but you get the picture. :explainlol:

Just sensational, Britney! :dorkney:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Justney said:

I love how her captions are like the inner thoughts of an 82 year old grandma whose most scandalous thing she ever did in her life was sneak out with her boyfriend Freddy to the drive in movies late one summer in the good ol' sixties as a teenager.  I'm sure my math is wrong since I haven't even done any but you get the picture. :explainlol:

Just sensational, Britney! :dorkney:

She sure knows how to keep it extra light on Instagram.

We all thought she'd go to the iheart awards but instead she's at home thinking about lucky charms in lattes. 

I. Love. This. Woman. 

Also unrelated and just to start some **** because I'm an *******,  on jt's instaram (I don't follow him because he's the worst just happen to see it) post for Jessica's birthday he said "better" a couple of times in all caps. Here comes that mystery collab :quirkney:

Archived