My friends hookup lowkey shades Britney

JustLuvMe

This happened over the weekend, me and my friend were drinking at his house and then he invited over this guy he met on Grindr. So anyway my friend starts playing music and the guy asks me who's my favorite artist, I said Britney. He replied with "She doesn't even sing though", that's when I replied with "Well she's more of a studio singer than a live singer" and that's when he jokingly said "or any kind of singer for that matter" :watrusayin:
I changed the subject quickly after that :forkit:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

This happened over the weekend, me and my friend were drinking at his house and then he invited over this guy he met on Grindr. So anyway my friend starts playing music and the guy asks me who's my favorite artist, I said Britney. He replied with "She doesn't even sing though", that's when I replied with "Well she's more of a studio singer than a live singer" and that's when he jokingly said "or any kind of singer for that matter" :watrusayin:
I changed the subject quickly after that :forkit:

what an *******

Archived