Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

I look back at this and I'm just stunned this is flawless :sobbing: 2003ney was too good for this world  , why aren't performances this entertaining nowadays  :nochillbrit:  I wish madonna had it as a album bonus track or something 

but the #1 britney performance was the slave for you one that one is too perfect :pumped:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it. I wish performances were this captivating. I remember watching like on the edge of my seat. It was too much for words.

and I miss her being controversial (not in a bad way) on stage. I feel like she tried to capture that with her grabbing geazy's crotch all the time but no one cared about that.

46 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I loved it. I wish performances were this captivating. I remember watching like on the edge of my seat. It was too much for words.

and I miss her being controversial (not in a bad way) on stage. I feel like she tried to capture that with her grabbing geazy's crotch all the time but no one cared about that.

:hype:  Ariana and Nicki tried something similar I think.

Even if no one cared I feel proud that she tried and now she knows she need more :hype:

Guest $elfish
34 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Omg Britney exudes so much hotness the way she walks, her eyes...her whole expression, it comes so naturally. X-tuna is concentrated af. She tried so hard lmao! 

tumblr_n0mnznLqsu1r9nlfxo4_250.gif

Britney's mic tho :gloss: queen of **** mics

Guest $elfish
9 hours ago, FernandoCastaneda said:

It is a bonus track on Madonna ¨Remixes and Revisited¨ album

with britney xtuna and missy elliot  vocals?

The fact that she didn't even need to dance. Just her facial expressions and *** appeal was enough to set the stage on fire :ehno: 

I love how you can rewatch this without context, but you can still feel the hype behind the whole event. Two young female pop stars sharing the spotlight with the queen, and topping it all off with the 3-way kiss. Damn. Artists and continually events like the VMAs are just not as interesting now.

I'm not blinded by nostalgia because I've found other things better today (for example, movies) than they were back then. But pop music's golden age has ended and we probably won't see a resurgence for a long time.

Archived