"I was never hiding anything. It was the people around me that were hiding me."

justkeepdoingit

52 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don't think it was the wrong time. She was the one that allowed it to be ok for all following popstars. She was so famous because she was so shocking. She wouldn't be the legend she is today if she had done what she did at a different time.

Im not talking in terms of legend status. I'm saying wrong time as in the things that she was judged for that inevitably broke her down wouldn't have happened today and maybe she'd have more confidence now. Or even how her breakdown was handled. Kanye freaks out on his fans, makes ridiculous comments, cancels his tour and everyone is praying for him on twitter. Britney was being taken advantage of by everyone in her life, being drugged and not herself yet she was called crazy.  That's just an example of how different things are. Ppl are way more forgiving and understanding than they were in 98 that things she dealt with no one else does and it seems unfair that she had to. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

Im not talking in terms of legend status. I'm saying wrong time as in the things that she was judged for that inevitably broke her down wouldn't have happened today and maybe she'd have more confidence now. Or even how her breakdown was handled. Kanye freaks out on his fans, makes ridiculous comments, cancels his tour and everyone is praying for him on twitter. Britney was being taken advantage of by everyone in her life, being drugged and not herself yet she was called crazy.  That's just an example of how different things are. Ppl are way more forgiving and understanding than they were in 98 that things she dealt with no one else does and it seems unfair that she had to. 

Got it. You're definitely right in terms of her well-being and personal life. I thought you had meant her career.

Archived