Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, Dynasty said:

WRONG:

Camilla is anything but big, noone outside of USA even cares OR KNOWS about her, and majority of americans dont either. Camilla's label and team probably paid immense amount of money for it and Britney's didnt. In that industry its all about money, money and money. An artist never helps push a movie, it's just an addition to the package nothing else, they couldn't care less whether its Britney, Camilla, Beyonce or Selena Gomez, to them its irrelevant :mhm: whoever offers the best wins.

Straight guys fancy her though. :weirdmeout:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, Dynasty said:

i dont doubt that but still saying shes more relevant and important than Britney nowadays is just ****** up lol

She really is more relevant though, certainly in the UK. :meltdown:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

1. The Britney version getting scrapped prob has nothing to do with Larry, I mean if she recorded it he had to ok it so I'm sure he was all for it. It's most likely a label issue either her label or that dude's label.

I know Larry manages 5H, but does he manage Camila's solo career? :beyfedup:

Maybe Larry thought Camila would get him more coins. :meltdown:

Just now, SlayOut said:

I know Larry manages 5H, but does he manage Camila's solo career? :beyfedup:

Maybe Larry thought Camila would get him more coins. :meltdown:

I don't think he does, I think Roger Gold is her manager........I mean 5th Harmony seem to hate their management because they are over worked so I figured she prob went to diff management! 

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

WRONG:

Camilla is anything but big, noone outside of USA even cares OR KNOWS about her, and majority of americans dont either. Camilla's label and team probably paid immense amount of money for it and Britney's didnt. In that industry its all about money, money and money. An artist never helps push a movie, it's just an addition to the package nothing else, they couldn't care less whether its Britney, Camilla, Beyonce or Selena Gomez, to them its irrelevant :mhm: whoever offers the best wins.

they chose Camila because she speaks spanish (she's also younger) and J Balvin is bigger and more relevant than Romeo:

there's a spanish version...that song (in both versions) will be ******* HUGE  :meltdown:

Guest $elfish
10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I know. I miss primeney for that reason. 

She had many failures but at least she tried. Nyla and Crossroads (even though it did make profit) 

She never gave up on the music either.

Ppl said so and so would fail, well she sold that damn song to prove them wrong. 

Crossroads was and is my favorite movie idk y people hate it

Archived