Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BTI485 said:

They don't even give her a chance anymore!! :otears:

Ppl can't possibly think with the bare minimum attitude she has and the dwindled sales of her music because of that, producers are gonna  want to work with her forever. 

As a business standpoint Britney is one of the worst artists to hire for songs these days. Ppl want their songs to get full potential and Britney doesn't care

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl can't possibly think with the bare minimum attitude she has and the dwindled sales of her music because of that, producers are gonna  want to work with her forever. 

As a business standpoint Britney is one of the worst artists to hire for songs these days. Ppl want their songs to get full potential and Britney doesn't care

I know and you're totally right, it makes me sad :otears:

10 minutes ago, BTI485 said:

I know and you're totally right, it makes me sad :otears:

I know. I miss primeney for that reason. 

She had many failures but at least she tried. Nyla and Crossroads (even though it did make profit) 

She never gave up on the music either.

Ppl said so and so would fail, well she sold that damn song to prove them wrong. 

6 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

He is massive on Latin America, he last LP was released on 2014 (the lead Music Video of that album already have 1 BILLION of views on YouTube) and he already has done STADIUM concerts in the USA. I think he sold out like 3 dates in the Yankee Stadium, and this year he will release his new LP 

3?

3?

Wow, that's a massive number.

Also, his biggest US hit peaked at number 45 in 2014...

6 hours ago, December02 said:

Who would actually trash a fully recorded Britney song? Giorgio didn't even have a full recording, yet he got creative to make it work because it's Britney. How much would it be to book Britney anyway? Likely hundreds of thousands! This can't be true :watrusayin:

Giorgio had the full recording.

2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Idgaf about hits pitbull is lame as fuuuck like he is a joke . And anyways he wouldn't bring a hit. Now if she was featured w migos.. then we're talking 

I'm sorry, but as Britney fan, we really have no space to say that especially when the general public think that Britney is the joke of the industry.

:ponderney:

7 hours ago, Taystee said:

A pitbull ft?! What's next?A Chips Ahoy deal?????

I want her to have a hit but I ain't that desperate........

:meltdown:

Thisssss! Jesus christ guys are u really so desperate for a song/hit that would let her collab with another horrible choice?! Didnt we get enough of collabos?! I surely dont want Britney to turn into Jlo. So **** pitbull. Im glad it didnt work out. :byebitch:

I know we want a hit, but please don't resort to Pitbull :s  ....one of the things that I'm proud about Britney is that she hasn't collaborated with Pitbull, its the last thing needs to do to lose her integrity completely after some bad decissions she's made lately.

so I'm happy this collab didn't get its way out.  

He notes that Spears was cool about hearing the news that her version wasn’t going to be used in the film. “She was a great sport, she’s been in the business for years. She said, ‘Don’t even worry about that. We’ll use it for the remix, or we’ll do another record together.'”

This is why I love Britney. She's so humble and nice! <3 :)

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Don't ppl read? The article clearly says Britney never was gonna do the song with pit bull. 

That's not how I interpreted the report. It was always meant as a 3 person track. First it was gonna be Pitbull, Britney and Romeo Santos. Now it's Pitbull, Camila and J Balvin. Pitbull was gonna be on it regardless.

Maybe the F&F team preferred Camila not just because of her popularity but like Pitbull she's Cuban-American. The movie was filmed in Cuba I think so it makes sense to me. It's possible this particular track works better for the movie. You never know.

It sounds like it was the studio who brought that 5th Hemorrhoid girl on board. I don't think this was Team B or Britney's fault :yeahsure:
They probably hired Camella cause she's the popular **** right now. God, this would have been a huge song for Britney. That franchise is HUGE :tiffsniffle:

I'm open to her doing another song with Pitbull though, I wanna see Britney get that Latin flava and gain some new fans!!! :hipney:

20 minutes ago, pretty baby said:

That's not how I interpreted the report. It was always meant as a 3 person track. First it was gonna be Pitbull, Britney and Romeo Santos. Now it's Pitbull, Camila and J Balvin. Pitbull was gonna be on it regardless.

Maybe the F&F team preferred Camila not just because of her popularity but like Pitbull she's Cuban-American. The movie was filmed in Cuba I think so it makes sense to me. It's possible this particular track works better for the movie. You never know.

Idk it is a weird article but it's hard to tell if he would have been on it or the other person. 

Either way maybe not that track but a big mature franchise like that would do wonders.

Say a toxic like song for a Marvel movie or something. 

Archived