Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It wouldn't have featured Pitbull sweetie, it would have Romeo, so Latin America would have eaten that **** up and Britney would have gotten those YouTube and radio numbers Shakira is getting easily. Could have been her next Scream and Shout.

i can't deal 

tumblr_n65figAUfy1r4ybbgo1_250.gif

Funny story behind that,” Pitbull told Radio.com. “At first, it was me and Romeo Santos, Britney Spears was on the record. "

:meltdown:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Never heard of Santos...

He is massive on Latin America, he last LP was released on 2014 (the lead Music Video of that album already have 1 BILLION of views on YouTube) and he already has done STADIUM concerts in the USA. I think he sold out like 3 dates in the Yankee Stadium, and this year he will release his new LP 

1 hour ago, December02 said:

Who would actually trash a fully recorded Britney song? Giorgio didn't even have a full recording, yet he got creative to make it work because it's Britney. How much would it be to book Britney anyway? Likely hundreds of thousands! This can't be true :watrusayin:

Who would trash an entire video? Disrepectful :staysalty:

i'm worried about her future career , how can they chose ex act of fifth harmony :ponderney: 

britney's career is really tragic since 2013 , she's in the  same level as xtina now 
larry is old-head and britney is not clever :ehno:

this was amazing chance to be relevant and get a hit again, 

good luck on your new smurf 3.0 soundtrack brit :mariahstare: 
you should ask your son about your career, cause you know he is professional, it's really genius way to push your career :gelis:

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Camilla isn't on RCA though? This was clearly a "who paid more" situation.

We know how cheap Team B is.

4 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She is on Epic (LA Reid) but still inside Sony Music. So yeah probably at the end of the day Epic paid more 

Stop being delusional with "who paid more". Fast and Furious movie is based on Cuba. Camila is from Cuba, it makes sense that they chose her. Plus, she can speak Spanish and therefore fits the whole theme of the movie better.

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

If Britney EVER stoops as low as a pitbull feature her career will officially be labeled as desperate 

A hit is a hit though. This is a fast and furious soundtrack, it can put you on the map. 

Why do we care about label when she's been labelled that most of her life - and why do we care about label, if homegirl gets to be more relevant than she is now?

:ponderney:

4 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

THIS

People seem to forget the long gap between BOMT and womanizer which were her first two number one hits. Also I'd rather she have success without a feature and not to mention the fact that Pitbull is just plain terrible and overused at this point. Like I think people shouldn't be so angry about this. I don't even care if it would be a hit because it's better if she's not seen as desperate or y'know collabing with terrible artists.

It's not even about having a number 1 song. It's about get your name out there.

Literally everybody knows every single from Crazy to BTI, and they were not number 

17 minutes ago, +L. said:

A hit is a hit though. This is a fast and furious soundtrack, it can put you on the map. 

Why do we care about label when she's been labelled that most of her life - and why do we care about label, if homegirl gets to be more relevant than she is now?

:ponderney:

Idgaf about hits pitbull is lame as fuuuck like he is a joke . And anyways he wouldn't bring a hit. Now if she was featured w migos.. then we're talking 

Archived