Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Before: Don't werk with Pitbull. 

After: OMFG how durrr they replace ha with Camila Camilo?

A TRAGIC MESS.

:magicjohnson: 

That's called desesperation for a HIT, pathetic, they only ''love'' a song if is a hit. Those are probably the people who brag every #1 to start a fanwar. :ricackle: 

camilla and pitbull can keep it.  His music/voice is really annoying to me so im not upset :brityes:Plus if she did do the song it just looks like a desperate attempt to get a hit IMO. I'd be here for a high caliber producer collab or whatever you want to call it (with someone else not him) :lollistare: 

Pitbull makes great party music and Britney is a pop star known for infectious bangers. I don't know why some fans act like she's so above Pitbull like he wouldn't be the one performing live if they did a song together as Britney lip syncs. Some of you kill me.

I personally think they'd make a killer track potentially. Britney's vocal on a fun anthem like Timber would be sick. 

That being said, I can't picture Britney on the Camila song/vibe. I think they made the right choice.

Archived