New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I will always love this public reaction

Eduardo123

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember watching some live stream of the show...it was some random backstage camera though. so all you could really hear is what was going on outside while all the crew members walk around and do their job. anyhow, i remember listening to rihanna sing and once britney came out the audience was explosive. i was so proud just watching that random live stream. lol

2 hours ago, MitchellFierce said:

Billboard Awards have been so good to her! YAS!

i was thinking this tbh. she's been pretty loyal to billboard and vice versa. i will never forgive them over the blackout #1 though. that still hurts to this day. 

im wondering if britney is choosing the billboard awards over vma's now??? just cause she seems to be so active with billboard awards as of late. 

5 hours ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

Britney has a presence which is so special,  People will always be crazy for her,  just her showing up is exciting.  Other stars don't have that power. #Queen

Yeah i can only think about one that always had that power, and thats MJ.... 

britney_spears_michael_jackson-2.gif

Guest $elfish

the S&M remix Was flawless better than the original one tbh it should have had its own mv 

rihanna and britney should collab again:unbelievableney:

Archived