Mike Saying "WOOOOO" into Britney's Microphone During Make Me

itsjosiebitch

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

nnnnn because at :50 seconds there's the guitar riff (that sounds like a monkey) that kinda sounds like "wooooooo!" Mike didn't seem close enough for her mic to pick it up! :orangu: 

Nah, it's definitely someone yelling Woo and you can see Mike's mouth forming the word. For a second, I thought it was an audience member.

tumblr_ole5iy51wA1ruzta6o1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

nnnnn because at :50 seconds there's the guitar riff (that sounds like a monkey) that kinda sounds like "wooooooo!" Mike didn't seem close enough for her mic to pick it up! :orangu: 

what? well im telling you to put it at 0:50 so you dont miss it.  he doesn't have to be so close to her for you to hear him. he makes the sound when he obviously moves his lips and is kinda like checking her out

8 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

what? well im telling you to put it at 0:50 so you dont miss it.  he doesn't have to be so close to her for you to hear him. he makes the sound when he obviously moves his lips and is kinda like checking her out

Lol no.

:byebitch:

44 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Mike? You mean Michael Stein right? Just making sure because the guy in the vid who I think you're talking about looks kinda different from Michael? Or is there another Michael who just goes by "Mike" on Brit's dance team too? Yes I'm stupid. :crying1:

Mikey. I'm sorry. Mikey Pesante. Not Michael Stein :)

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

ikr. hehehe

btw.. just to make this thread more exciting... here's a great vid of the BBMA. I found these vids by searching 4K vids haha :giggleney: ive seen them but im just rewatching ya know?

She slayed that :werk: I wish she would have preformed gimme more instead of breathe on me:awks:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Nah, it's definitely someone yelling Woo and you can see Mike's mouth forming the word. For a second, I thought it was an audience member.

tumblr_ole5iy51wA1ruzta6o1_400.gif

Girl chill with the markiplier gifs :dontlike::orly:

Archived