The Ultimate Fan Poll: What Will Single #3 Be? *Britney Responds*

SlayOut

The Ultimate Fan Poll: What Will Single #3 Be?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Other AKA Slay Me Down :TOMH:

We need a crazy but awesome dance oriented single/video and LMD would be perfect for it in my honest opinion :tiffdrink:

Slé your opinion sis! :queenflopga: I'll make sure to let Britney know! :uknowit:

DYWCO? will be the 3rd single. It will be announce along side the POM extension and POM 3.0 revamp. :unbelievableney:

My insider friend said they're editing the music video using clips from the POM performance. They tried to get permit to use Apple's footage but Apple refused because they want people to watch their exclusive content through Apple Music. :snapney:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, KillerKittens said:

Your poll is a mess.

Slé a bit Captain Obvious! :rihclap:

11 hours ago, Benjie said:

Obvious options?  

and you've included Private Show and Clumsy ? :beynah:

and No Love Me Down :byebitch:

voted for queenflopga :staysalty:

Yes, Britney obviously has an affinity to Private Slay since she named a perfume after it and the critics love Clumslay! :hype: CYM is a fan fave, she already performs DYWCO, and Better is a bop. ALL obvious options! :queenflopga:

12 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

Where is liar :weirdmeout:

In the "Other" Category :quirkney:

Archived