Britney celebrates Sam's birthday

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I can't help but find it a odd coincidence that when I scrolled  down from her post on Instagram, Justin Timberlake had a post wishing his wife a happy birthday :ehum:

Literally said the same thing when I saw. I was like what a coincidence lol the universe forever tying them together :squintney:

27 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not her boyfriend being the same age as me, looking like a Persian god, while I look like ******* Carrot Top swallowed Sherri Shepherd. :selenerz: 

Hush hush sweetie :kisses:

7 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Oh yeah it's Jessica Biel's birthday today too. :ponderney:

Irrelevant tbh :forkit:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

His arms are thicker than his thighs... :messbye:

My grandma would say he looks like an Orangina bottle upside down. But usually, she says that for women with huge breast... :idkney:

orangina.png

Orangina? What a horrible name lol. Sounds like some juice from your ******.:giggleney:

They really do make a great looking and cute couple don't they :giggleney:

I feel like things are serious and I really hope that they are because she deserves to finally have someone that won't wrong her. She really must care about him and the same with Sam caring about her. It's great to see her happy all the time :tifftear:

Archived