CCMC Transforms Britney Spears' "Change Your Mind" And "Man On The Moon" Into Acoustic Masterpieces

Jordan Miller

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

I think Britney ruined her voice by using the baby voice. Just listen to how different her voice sounds on Baby and then Oops. She shoulve practised her vocals back then instead of dumbing it down. Using that voice she uses on Oops "iiii think i did it again" puts a strain on your vocal cords that are still growing esp at that age.

It's a good thing she still has a voice to offer to us tbfh. I love her youngney voice, but really, she has stepped up with Glory. I secretly hope that she still develops her voice like she did from BJ to Glory. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nando. said:

Ok thanks for posting first of all

but yall can downgrade me to -1000

but her voice is SO BAD in this

a MESS

it actually hurt my feelings towards the song now to know these are the vocals under the production

EDIT: im talking about change your mind here

the man on the moon edit is miles better

i can agree with this, sounded more like a demo vocal on CYM

MOTM sounds great, and the other vocal stems like Liar, LMD, etc sound really good too

42 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

is this official or fanmade? i am confused?

how did he filter her vocals or get that raw vocal track? :o 

Fanmade, but with "official" vocals from the recording sessions. Nick* and CCMC always get some exclusive leaked vocals for their remixes.

3 hours ago, sibode said:

THANK YOU!
Do you (guys) know if are there any other Acoustic or Alternative versions of Glory songs??
I'd love to build up a Glory (Alternative Version) ... :brit:
EDIT: I'm really not into club remixes, because I find em very old style and they're a mess most of the times tbh

You should like the Nick* remixes of Slumber Party

The CCMC & Nick* remix of Do You Wanna Come Over? is a bit brutish, but I like it a lot.

10 hours ago, Nando. said:

Ok thanks for posting first of all

but yall can downgrade me to -1000

but her voice is SO BAD in this

a MESS

it actually hurt my feelings towards the song now to know these are the vocals under the production

EDIT: im talking about change your mind here

the man on the moon edit is miles better

I agree with Change Your Mind. Didnt feel it at all. I love MAN ON THE MOON though

• Super Mods

This Man on the Moon remix was the last thing I listened to before going to bed last night. :meltdown:

I had the most peaceful sleep ever! :meltdown:

This song is a masterpiece and so underrated! :meltdown:

Give us that acoustic Man on the Moon performance in POM 3.0 Brit! :meltdown:

12 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

“‘Change Your Mind,’ on the other hand, was entirely put together from the sessions,” he explains.
“The acoustic guitar loop being the focus of the song, I knew that needed to stay and we had to build something around it. That’s where Nick came in and helped take it to the next level, giving it a moody, **** vibe, whilst staying faithful to the original album version – the entire instrumental was just re-arranged from what was already there, unlike “Moon.” The best part, though, was definitely working with her vocals there – with the exception of a very few ad-libs that were already pitch-corrected, I’d say 90% or even 95% of it is as raw as it gets, with absolutely no Auto-Tune or Melodyne whatsoever, just like she had originally recorded it. The most impressive, I’d say, is how consistent she was throughout that session. It’s not like we had to dig through hundreds of takes to try and salvage something; she nailed take after take, trying out different things and new adlibs, so we actually had a lot of great and really solid source material to choose from!”
The stripped-down acoustic mixes are not just proof that Britney’s voice is no mere studio production (she sounds great — the way she sings “No Seas Cortes”!), but further evidence that Glory still has plenty of potential for more promo if The Powers That B (In The Mix) wanted to take it to the next level, baybeh. (Reality check: they probably won’t.) Also, this piano-led “Man On The Moon” reinterpretation proves that the song is, in fact, her most beautifully upsetting ballad since “Everytime.”

https://www.muumuse.com/2017/03/britney-spears-glory-country-club-martini-crew-acoustic-remix.html/

While I think her vocals on CYM were not THE best, I do know that she's old fashioned as in singing the same thing till she gets it right. I just don't understand why she doesn't sing live though.

loved her vocals at the same time though it doesn't make sense

Did no one else notice that its actually a demo take? she sings different lyrics (tired of waiting) and paces the words differently (I see it in your eyes).  They slayed me yet again (and no one noticed my thread on this the other day!) 

Also, does she turn a page at during the countdown of MOTM? you can hear something being moved

Archived