CCMC Transforms Britney Spears' "Change Your Mind" And "Man On The Moon" Into Acoustic Masterpieces

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, TheWeddingCake said:

I am not trying to shade her, just making the observation which makes me a little sad. but I added that I am still happy too with her hard work.

Britney smoking cigarettes hasn't affected her to the point that if she wanted to sing better vocally on her songs she could. It's all choice why do you think shes been going for a more dance, auto tune sound on most of her latest singles. It's catchy to the GP and Britney can still sing amazing she just doesn't.

Rock stars in their 40's and 50's that use ***** and smoke cigarettes still sing amazing live and on their records.

Even Rihanna gets high as a kite and still sounds great and she smokes a lot of pot.

tumblr_o9652fl6jj1u0n9avo1_500.giftumblr_o7z2n5w3VU1vu7dqbo1_250.giftumblr_mu2nbjH6sy1qfr6mmo1_500.giftumblr_nuvunljp7H1u0qlp8o1_500.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, IconicShow said:

Britney smoking cigarettes hasn't affected her to the point that if she wanted to sing better vocally on her songs she could. It's all choice why do you think shes been going for a more dance, auto tune sound on most of her latest singles. It's catchy to the GP and Britney can still sing amazing she just doesn't.

Rock stars in their 40's and 50's that use ***** and smoke cigarettes still sing amazing live and on their records.

Even Rihanna gets high as a kite and still sounds great and she smokes a lot of pot.

tumblr_o9652fl6jj1u0n9avo1_500.giftumblr_o7z2n5w3VU1vu7dqbo1_250.giftumblr_mu2nbjH6sy1qfr6mmo1_500.giftumblr_nuvunljp7H1u0qlp8o1_500.gif

You have a point.

Anyway, I shouldn't complain at all for one reason - these vocals on this thread sound amazing to me nevertheless. I see a substantial progress from the BJ vocals. Even though the way she sang HOT is extremely dear to me.

21 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

yes. I'm a singer, and I smoke. I don't get all the excuses...

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, TheWeddingCake said:

yeah, Britney on one hand works on her vocals, on the other hand destroys them. just like with her body. but whatever. I am still happy.

yeah, I call it, that was an unnecessary comment.

she is strong and far from lazy and healthier than many others.

and all I did was complain.

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

Man on the moon sounds like she is singing me a beautiful lullaby :tifftear:

IKR, sometimes Britney feels so close, it's terrible

Archived