The Singles 2017 Collection; Britney Spears

T.man

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/3/2017 at 4:57 PM, TheLightningThief said:

If only it was a Blu-ray collection with every video remastered :otears:

I found all of her music videos on various sites 1080p upscaled really well! Some such as MP and Radar aren't the best but are much better than their Youtube variants and I would love to be able to make blu-rays but I don't have a blu ray drive :crying2:

Te art is very pretty. But Pretty Girls would feel bland and out of touch among her other  songs. I would also exlude "From the Bottom" for personal reasons, I don't like that song and it wasnt even a hit of any kind :mattafact:

DISC 2 should be an EP with 3 new songs and remixes for BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, Circus, Hold It, Work ***** and Make Me :sendinglove:

Physical copies only for Target, and if you buy the album you get a discount on a Britney shirt or vice-versa :bang:

Spoiler

A big *** worldwide tour to promote her 20 years, selling tickets and the collection as a bundle is too much to ask? :anxiety:

Spoiler

with the 3 new songs released as singles with amazing music videos to make all 3 the biggest hits this decade? Is that too much? IS IT? :meltdown:

Archived